Utilities Service Alliance (USA) is a non-profit cooperative of utilities that own or operate nuclear plants throughout the United States. USA fleet members work together to improve safety and performance, reduce operating and maintenance costs, and provide innovation and leadership within the nuclear power industry.
The USA fleet consists of eight utility companies operating 16 power reactors at 10 stations. Combined they generate more than 18,000 MW of electricity. These utilities (and nuclear reactors) are members of the USA fleet:
- American Electric Power (DC Cook Units 1 & 2)
- Detroit Edison (Fermi 2 Nuclear Plant)
- Energy Northwest (Columbia Generating Station)
- Luminant (Comanche Peak Units 1 & 2)
- Public Service Enterprise Group (Salem Units 1 & 2 and Hope Creek)
- South Texas Nuclear Operating Company (STP Units 1 & 2)
- Susquehanna Nuclear LLC (Talen Energy) (Susquehanna Units 1 & 2)
- Xcel Energy (Prairie Island Units 1 & 2 and Monticello)
The USA fleet also partners with some 70 key nuclear suppliers to ensure reliable, cost effective, high quality parts and state-of the-art services are available to the stations through fleet-volume purchasing.
To learn more about the USA fleet and its supplier-partners, visit http://www.usainc.org.