BCP Engineers and Consultants (BCP) is an engineering consulting and management firm and was founded in 1981. Since that time, BCP has supported nearly every nuclear facility in the U.S., federal government facilities and nearly 20 International utilities. BCP has earned a reputation of successfully completing fixed-scope projects; as a source of high level knowledge and technical expertise; and of delivering client support with quality industry experience and staff.
BCP has become a trusted provider of support and management of major capital project initiatives. Our extensive experience spans all aspects of major project new builds and retrofits and includes design, construction management, startup testing, quality assurance, procurement, procedures and training.
We have developed capabilities of providing self-managed expertise in niche service areas targeting high added value areas for clients seeking to avoid future costs, improve operations and leverage program efficiencies by providing:
• A team approach to managing deliverables in areas such as: License Renewal; Fire Protection (NFPA 805); Fukushima; Startup and Testing; and Equipment Reliability
• Project Management Organization (PMO) solutions for utilities in a unique risk-sharing approach to improve project management capabilities and effectiveness
• Containment testing and flux thimble maintenance, tooling and services having developed tooling innovations – the first-of-kind motorized eddy current take-up reel and a powered ECT reel system for flux thimbles
• Research and Experimentation (R&E) tax deduction and credit studies; establishing ourselves as the energy industry authority on R&E tax regulations
• Contingent staffing services that has earned an international reputation of providing technically skilled and reliable staffing.