Call for Papers
Submit your Summaries by January 30!
Note: ANS charges authors a $100-per-printed-page fee for papers that are published in Transactions. All authors will be invoiced for the amount due. All authors also will receive by email a link to access an electronic copy of the meeting’s Transactions about one week prior to the meeting’s start.
Submitting a paper for the meeting:
Papers must be submitted to ANS five (5) months before the posted start date of a meeting by going to http://epsr.ans.org/
The author’s responsibilities:
- Follow required guidelines and template at http://www.ans.org/pubs/transactions/
- Submit summary of paper by posted deadline to ANS’s electronic submission system at http://epsr.ans.org/
- Complete any revisions requested by reviewers by the ANS deadline
- Present summary at the meeting
ANS’s responsibilities as publisher:
- Have paper summaries reviewed
- Send letters out to the authors with reviewer comments
- Let authors know that their summaries are accepted after revisions have been made
- Include titles and authors of summaries in the official meeting program
- Invoices authors for $100-per-published-page paper summary in Transactions
- Have e-copies of Transactions available for all attendees at the meeting
All speakers must register for either one (1) day or the full meeting. If you wish to attend additional activities or have a guest, you will need to register for these items as well.
Requests for Visa/Invitation Letters should be sent as early as possible to email@example.com