Call for Papers
Deadline for Summaries Extended to January 31!
Note: ANS charges authors a $100-per-printed-page fee for papers that are published in Transactions. All authors will be invoiced for the amount due. All authors also will receive by email a link to access an electronic copy of the meeting’s Transactions about one week prior to the meeting’s start.
Submitting a paper for the meeting:
Papers must be submitted to ANS five (5) months before the posted start date of a meeting by going to
The author’s responsibilities:
- Follow required guidelines and template at http://www.ans.org/pubs/transactions/
- Submit summary of paper by posted deadline to ANS’s electronic submission system at epsr.ans.org/meeting/?m=307
- Complete any revisions requested by reviewers by the ANS deadline
- Present summary at the meeting
ANS’s responsibilities as publisher:
- Have paper summaries reviewed
- Send letters out to the authors with reviewer comments
- Let authors know that their summaries are accepted after revisions have been made
- Include titles and authors of summaries in the official meeting program
- Invoices authors for $100-per-published-page paper summary in Transactions
- Have e-copies of Transactions available for all attendees at the meeting
All speakers must register for one-day, two-day or the full meeting. If you wish to attend additional activities or have a guest, you will need to register for these items as well.
Requests for Visa/Invitation Letters should be sent as early as possible to firstname.lastname@example.org